• Home

Rest In Peace Layla Grace



God has called his angel, Layla, back to heaven. Layla Grace passed away on 3/9/10 in the arms of her parents. My thought and prayers go out to the Marsh Family. I know that there are no words that could possibly make losing your beautiful baby any easier. Take comfort in knowing that she is at her higher powers side dancing around in her tutu and feeling no more pain. I will continue the good fight in your honor Layla. May our higher power continue to work his magic through my hands as I work daily with these beautiful angels.


To my followers and blogger friends; keep Layla's family in your thoughts and prayers. Help spread Layla's story and awareness for Neuroblastoma. Layla's family still needs helps covering medical expenses. If you'd like to help you can donate through PayPal or make a deposit at Wells Fargo Bank to the Layla Grace Marsh donation account. Little Diva's Tutus is also continuing to make the "Layla Grace Tutu" and proceeds from its sale goes directly to the Marsh Family.



Sarah

1 comments:

My Stats
Page Rank Check