As a full-time working mom, I'm very hard pressed for time and rarely cook dinner every night. I often fix our week day dinners in bulk during the weekend and we re-heat the left overs throughout the week. Truth of the matter is that the meals aren't always that healthy and get boring. Not to mention the once a week frozen pizza or restaurant visit that we do because we're bored with the left overs.
Jane Doiron author of Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms has put together a fabulous "how to" cookbook to help us save time in the kitchen and spend more time doing what we love...spending time with our families! I love that her recipes include not only prep and cooking instruction but also the freezing and reheating instructions. Not only are the recipes time saver but money savers which is something I think everyone needs a little help with.
I know all of you are just as busy as I am...some probably more so. I think this cookbook is definitely worth your time and money because it can help you save both!
Buy It: Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms is available for purchase on Amazon.com for around $16 (new). You can also purchase a printable electronic version for $12.
Win It: Jane Doiron is offering a free copy of her cookbook, Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms, to one of my readers! Just leave me a comment sharing one of your "time saving" strategies for busy moms!
Enter To Win:
- blog about this giveaway with a link back here
- subscribe to my blog
- follow this blog
- fave this blog on Technorati
- Stumble this blog
- Follow Mahayla's Mommy on Facebook
- email three (3) friends about this blog and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- add my button to your sidebar
- Buy a copy of Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms for 5 additional entries
- Subscribe to the Make-Ahead Meals newsletter
- Follow Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms Blog
- Follow Jane Doiron on Twitter or Facebook
- Add Make-Ahead Meals Button to your sidebar
Sorry US residents only
Contest Closed. Congratulations to Jennifer (Comment # 40) for winning the Make Ahead Meals Cookbook!